Friday 9 January 2015

Pampers Ambassadors celebrate the ‘First Baby of the Year’ 2015

Nollywood actresses and Pampers ambassadors, Dakore Egbuson Akande and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, visited the First Baby of the Year’ 2015 in Lagos State.

 Titi Adetunji; Group Manager, Brand Operations, Procter and Gamble, Mrs Enilolobo Temitope; mother of the First Baby of the Year and Mrs Uzo Onwunalu; Chief Matron EKO Hospital, during the Pampers visit to the first baby of the year 2015 at EKO Hospital, Lagos


The Pampers’ First Baby of the Year visit, which took place at EKO Hospital, is Pampers’ way of celebrating the baby and mother who among several women awaiting delivery pulled through the pain and delivered the first baby in Lagos State,” said Iphie Chuks-Adizue, Brand Manager for Pampers Nigeria.
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Dakore Egbuson-Akande, popular Nollywood actresses and Pampers brand ambassadors congratulated Mrs Enilolobo Temitope, on her safe delivery and presented a full year’s supply of the new Pampers Baby-Dry to the new mother and baby.

With so much joy and excitement, mother of the new baby Mrs Enilolobo Temitope shared her story of how she had hoped earnestly that her baby would arrive on a special day like January 1.
 “I appreciate Pampers for showing my Baby and I so much love on this day and I am so touched by this act. I never expected this visit just like I never thought my baby would be the first to arrive in this hospital in the New Year, but see how everything came out perfectly.  This visit is a total surprise for me and is a sign of good things to come for me and my baby.”

No comments: